NAC Travel International Refunds Policy
At NAC Travel International, we are committed to providing the highest quality travel experiences for our clients. However, we understand that sometimes unforeseen circumstances may arise that may require a refund. Our refunds policy is designed to provide fair and reasonable compensation to our clients while also taking into account the needs of our business.
Eligibility for Refunds
To be eligible for a refund, the client must request the refund within 90 days of the date the refund is approved. If a purchase was made through a third party such as an airline, hotel, or event organizer, the processing period will only begin once the third party has approved the refund.
There are no refunds for visa processing services.
Amount of Refund
The amount of the refund will depend on the nature of the request and the circumstances of the case. In general, the following principles will apply:
- If the request for a refund is due to circumstances beyond the control of NAC Travel, such as the closure of a destination due to a natural disaster or political unrest, NAC Travel will provide a full refund of any fees paid to NAC Travel.
- If the request for a refund is due to a change in the client’s personal circumstances, such as a medical emergency, NAC Travel will consider the request on a case-by-case basis and may provide a partial refund of any fees paid to NAC Travel.
All refunds will be paid out to the principle account from which the payment was made and no other account. It may take a minimum of 90 days for the refund to be disbursed.
If the client cancels their trip, the following cancellation fees may apply:
- If the written notice of cancellation is received by NAC Travel more than 30 days prior to the departure date, the cancellation fee shall be equal to 20% of the total trip cost.
- If the written notice of cancellation is received by NAC Travel less than 30 days but more than 14 days prior to the departure date, the cancellation fee shall be equal to 50% of the total trip cost.
- If the written notice of cancellation is received by NAC Travel less than 14 days prior to the departure date, the cancellation fee shall be equal to 100% of the total trip cost.
In addition to the cancellation fees, the client may also be responsible for paying any fees or expenses incurred by NAC Travel in connection with the cancellation, such as fees charged by airlines or other service providers.
Limitation of Liability
NAC Travel shall not be liable for any damages or expenses incurred by the client as a result of the failure or delay of the travel services due to causes beyond NAC Travel’s control, including but not limited to acts of God, wars, revolutions, riots, civil commotions, strikes, epidemics, quarantine restrictions, and delays or changes in transportation schedules.
This refunds policy shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of South Africa. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with this policy shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa.
If you have any questions about our refunds policy or need to request a refund, please contact us at:
NAC Travel International
Address: AMR Office Park, 3 Concorde E Road, Bedfordview, Johannesburg, South Africa